Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Book Reviews Gone Awry

Okay, so instead of doing the weekly book review (which I have obviously not been doing anyways) I just signed up on GoodReads.com. So, here is a list of the books I've read in my 52-books in 52-weeks journey (not in chronological order of when I read them). In the future I'll just be updating my Good Reads profile and not blogging about the books I've read unless I have strong feelings about them one way or another.

-Twilight by Stephenie Meyers
-New Moon by Stephenie Meyers
-Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers
-The Five People You Meet in Heavern by Mitch Albom
-L'Ecole des Femmes by Moliere
-Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
-Anthem by Ayn Rand
-Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
-Atonement by Ian McEwan

I am currently reading 1984 by George Orwell and Le Roman de Silence by Heldris of Cornwall (pen name of an unknown Medieval French writer).

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

Okay, I think I might make this my last comment for today. :) Are you sick of me yet???
So, are you the Sarah (I can't think of another Sarah that it could be) that has been sending me invites to goodreads? I keep forgetting to find out if it is you... if so, you should know that I do not read. There, I said it. I don't hate it, but I am not a very good reader so I don't do it very much. I signed up for goodreads once when someone else invited me to be their "friend" and in the few months I had an account it just sat there with a sad "0 books" under my name. :)
Anyway, I wish I were going to be at the family party. I will miss seeing you.