Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A few things...

A few things I do poorly:
-blog
-remember dates, events, and peoples' names (I have a TERRIBLE memory)
-make big decisions - though I'm getting better at this

A few things I do well:
-cook
-listen
-teach
-drive
-mediate

A few things I love:
-Puppies... but I don't want one, so don't anyone get any fancy ideas...
-People who make me laugh and think about things I never would have without speaking to them
-Indian food
-Color!!
-Order
-Change
-Heart rate monitors
-Reading

A few things I... don't love:
-People who treat me like I'm 5
-Passive aggression
-Getting stuck in the snow (and while we're at it, Spring that turns back into Winter. Boo and hiss)
-Not having a built-in dishwasher and an actual laundry room
-Being the HOA president

A few things I want to do before my life is over:
-Learn how to Oil paint
-Travel to India, Australia, Ireland, Brazil, Tahiti...
-Take ballroom lessons
-Learn how to sew well enough to make something even moderately attractive or useful
-Live in France at least once
-Learn how to (and actually) plant, maintain, and 'harvest' a great vegetable garden

1 comment:

Diane said...

Good to hear from you again! I know you are talking about us when you say we treat you like you are five! No, don't deny it or I will have to send you to your room!