Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 for 30 (Attempt #2)

So, with the upcoming financial change I'm going to experience as I go back to school, I think it's more appropriate than ever for me to do a wardrobe remix project. I never ended up doing it the first time, so I'm going to start now (well, soon).

I am going to pick my 30 items this week, and then next week I'm going to start the remix. The 11th will be day #1.

Things I already know about the remix:

  • I am going to focus on creating more variety in my casual outfits--since I'll be going back to school and won't have to dress up for work, I want to look more polished while wearing comfortable clothing.
  • I am going to have a hard time picking which shoes to include.
  • I am still going to be really grateful that accessories don't count in the 30 items.
  • I will be completely over taking pictures of myself every day.
So, here goes nothing...

1 comment:

Kaylia Payne said...

That's so cool!! I can't wait to hear how it goes :)