Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Moving Day

Saturday was moving day.

Jessica and I both moved out of the townhouse. We had a lot of great help from our families and the Elders from our ward. I'm extremely grateful for their help; they did all the heavy lifting (which means that I came out of the move with only a slightly stiff back, so my physical therapist won't yell at me.)

The only things left at the apartment are the washer and dryer (which will get moved on closing day), some furniture that Jared (the new owner) is going to buy from me, a few things to donate to D.I., and cleaning supplies.

I'll be spending the evening today and tomorrow scrubbing down walls, the fridge, and the floors.

Now I just have to go through all of those boxes and put my life back in order.

Huzzah.

No comments: