Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Moving Pros and Cons

Pros:
-getting rid of crap I never really needed in the first place
-throwing away things I should have junked a long time ago but didn't
-change is good
-a fresh start (whenever I move, I feel like I have the opportunity to completely reinvent myself)
-not having a house payment, HOA dues, utilities--I kind of feel rich (that feeling will go away rather quickly once January comes around, I'm sure)
-benefiting from the awesomeness of others and their willingness to serve

Cons:
-not being able to find anything in my huge pile of boxes
-Dexter whining his head off the second my alarm goes off in the morning (No snoozing allowed, apparently)
-feeling far away from my neighbor-friends
-no covered parking (Boo for scraping windows)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Amen to the boxes; I feel so disorganized. I have only unpacked some of my books and I feel lost without all of them unpacked. Plus, I miss seeing you at night.