Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring is Coming to Paris!

Yesterday was when I first really felt like Spring had made its way to Paris. Well, the beginning of Spring, at least.

Last night when I came home from the evening session of Stake Conference, I noticed that the tree outside my front door was about half blossoms and half buds. Pink blossoms to be exact. Lovely.



So today on my way in from Versailles I stopped to take a few pictures of the first signs of Spring in the courtyard of my apartment complex.





Hooray for Spring! Soon I won't need my wool coat at all! (My parents already know this is likely to be sent home with them when they come in three and a half weeks!)

P.S. I'm still getting used to how sensitive my close-up filter makes focusing. Sorry the pics are a bit blurry. :)

2 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Love all the pictures. I'm jealous that you get Spring AND Paris, whereas I get more winter and my little town. Sigh. Okay, I'm done complaining.
I love reading about your adventures, and anytime you need to speak English, you should try Sariah Baker. That girl never stops talking, so you two could go on for hours. :)

Megann said...

I still can't get over the fact that you're in Paris! Your blog makes me laugh. When I read your writing it's like you're right next to me and I can hear your voice. You can still get a laugh out of me.