Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Faves - Movies

Favorite movies of all time in no particular order:

1) Shawshank Redemption (I’ve only ever seen this once, but I absolutely loved it)

2) The Holiday (I just think it’s brilliant and fun)

3) The Village (scary and thought-provoking)

4) Les Choristes (great French film – I own it w/English subtitles if anyone wants to see it…)

5) Wait Until Dark (that is about as scary as I go)

6) Pride and Prejudice (and I’m not ashamed)

7) What Happens in Vegas (SOOOO many funny one-liners in this movie!!)

8) Mansfield Park (possibly my favorite Austen movie)

9) Memoirs of a Geisha (the cinematography is truly masterful!)

10) Hairspray (literally could watch this again and again – I think I saw it 7 times in the theater, including the SIIIIING along time when Heather, Amy and I were three of 5 people in the theater rocking out to the movie). (Mom, were you there?)

11) Mona Lisa Smile (I love the message of this movie)

12) Sense and Sensibility (I’m a romantic at heart, which is the main reason I love this movie. But I have to admit Eleanor hyperventilating at the end is TOTALLY my favorite part.)

No comments: