Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Grammar Teacher...

...probably thinks I'm a total flake.

I missed Friday because I was feeling gross all morning.
Monday I left halfway through class because I felt like I was going to throw up.
Tuesday I went to class, which was incident free.
Tuesday right after class I got hit by a bus.
Today I am missing class again (not to mention the first day of my "France and Europe" seminar and my second session of phonetics) so I can go to the hospital and get x-rays done.

If I was my teacher, I would be annoyed. Thank heavens it doestn't count for anything.

Though, they can report "truant" behavior to the Embassy and get me kicked out of the country. I don't think this week will lead to that kind of action, though. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Have you talked to him about your trauma? He might be a lot more understanding (and not report you.)

Sarah said...

I haven't been back to class yet. We'll see how tomorrow goes.