Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Warning: Creepy Post of Real Human Bones Below

Be careful if there are young ones or people of the squeamish persuasion nearby as the post below will not be suitable for them.

In the meantime, here is a pretty picture instead. Today I was talking to a couple of friends who are here on BYU Study Abroad about heading over to Giverny some time in the spring when it's in full bloom. This picture reminds me of Giverny (which is Claude Monet's house in the country outside of Paris).




found on flickr, Lily by me'nthedogs


































































































(I am intentionally leaving a lot of space above, so if you came to my blog with sensitive parties present, the skulls and other piles of bones wouldn't be the first thing to appear. Thanks.)

No comments: