Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goin' to the Chapel

The church I attend is just down a little side street from the Pompidou Center. Today I was surprised to find that there are so many American members that they actually hold two separate adult Sunday School classes--one in English and one in French. I attended the French class, and was happy to see that some other native English speakers attended as well, and were even called on by the teacher to read aloud in their less than flawless French.

My records should be transferred over within the next couple of weeks.

I'll try to snap some pictures next week. Or maybe on Thursday when I'm there for institute.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yeah for church! I'm glad you were able to go. I looked for you at church today for a minute until I realized you were in France. It was a strange moment.