Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A tripod is a tripod is a tripod...

... except when it is being used as a coat rack...

...or a jewelry stand.


Got these beauties at H&M yesterday. To assuage my frustration at not finding boots.

Too bad I couldn't get the white balance to work out when I decided to take it without a flash. I promise my jewelry is silver colored, not an icky urine color. (The fact that the overhead light in my room is a yellow chinese lantern and my curtains are a yellow-green doesn't help the situation, either.)


3 comments:

Amy said...

So, by icky urine colored, do you mean gold?

Sarah said...

Ha! No, of course not!! :) Gold is not my precious metal of choice, it's true, but I think this color isn't even worth calling gold. It just looks icky. Mixed between lemon and pea green. No good.

hknight said...

Funny because my first thought was: "What the color gold?" Then I thought, Oh my that might make Amy angry!!! They look like cute necklaces just the same!