Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Self-Portrait #1

In other--more shallow and less interesting--news, I wore my purple cloche hat today and I took this little self portrait to share with you all. My hair is being difficult what with all the humidity and crazy gusts of wind that randomly crop up around the city, so hats are quite helpful in taming the savage-beastliness. Yeah, it's a little blurry, but you get the general idea...


I really hope I don't look like one of the ladies in those purple hat clubs. If so, PLEASE tell me, and I'll donate the hat to charity.

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

You are adorable!!!

hknight said...

Super cute, and your lips look so pretty! Sounds like you are having quit the adventure!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it - and it is the Red Hat Society (they wear purple clothing and a red hat). You are MUCH too young to be a member, so I think you are safe.

Have you ever read the poem that begins with "When I am old I shall wear purple"?